The Bay Area is a great place to attend live music events and San Francisco has a lot of great venues to go to concerts. Looking for a destination to see your favorite bands play this week in San Francisco? Whether it’s a rock show, a hip-hop concert, or a jazz show, there’s something for everyone. And with so many options to choose from, it’s tough to pick just one.
The best way to make sure you don’t miss the next concert happening in San Francisco is to look at upcoming concerts and events with Encore.
The impressive lineup of music amateurs or professional musicians of all levels presents their music to the world in San Francisco. Discover the diverse and exciting entertainment in your neighborhood and explore performances by date in this curated list of concerts in November.
Check out our schedule for concerts in San Francisco in November 2021
November 9, 2021
- Ashnikko at Warfield
- bbno$: eat ya veggies tour at The Fillmore
- Emotional Oranges at The Regency Ballroom
- Liz Cooper at The Independent
The Warfield has been the home of the Bay Area’s music scene for nearly 100 years. This historic venue in San Francisco has hosted some of the most iconic bands of all time. It is a great place for those who want to experience great music from the best performers.
November 10, 2021
- Band of Horses at The Masonic
- Emmit Fenn at Rickshaw Stop
- Sunni Colón at The Independen
If you’re into that kind of thing, then you’ll love the atmosphere at The Masonic. It is a great venue for a variety of musical events. Avant-garde, experimental, new wave, post-punk, punk, and noise rock are some of the genres of music that can be heard at The Masonic in San Francisco.
November 11, 2021
- Argonaut&Wasp at Brick & Mortar Music Hall
- Majid Jordan at The Regency Ballroom
- Playboi Carti: King Vamp Tour at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Role Model at Great American Music Hall
- The Black Angels at The Fillmore
- Wavves, Harmless at August Hall
- Whiskerman at The Independent
You’re welcome to Brick & Mortar Music Hall, a modern music venue in San Francisco’s Mission District. It’s a great place to meet up with friends, see national touring bands, comedians, and other live performances, listen to live music, and have a good time. Brick & Mortar hosts all types of genres of music, from indie rock to hip hop.
November 12, 2021
- BoomBox feat. BackBeat Brass at The Independent
- Cory Wong at The Regency Ballroom
- MAX – LIVE IN COLOUR TOUR at August Hall
- Seven Lions & Ophelia Records Present: Pantheon Tour at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Tai Verdes at Rickshaw Stop
- The Movement at The Fillmore
Bill Graham Civic Auditorium is a favorite destination of the rock-and-roll fans from around the world. With 7 concerts in its November schedule, the venue offers a variety of music experiences, from jazz to pop, and from classical to hip-hop! For the past 50 years, the auditorium has hosted a myriad of events including popular music concerts and operas.
November 13, 2021
- John Craigie #KeepItWarm2021 Tour with special guest Chris Pureka at The Fillmore
- Storm Large – Love, Storm at Feinstein’s at the Nikko
- Yellow Days at The Regency Ballroom
If you’re looking for a night of entertainment in the heart of San Francisco, then come to Feinstein’s at the Nikko. With live jazz, country and rock and pop music, great food, and warm hospitality, Feinstein’s at the Nikko is the perfect place for an unforgettable evening.
November 14, 2021
- $UICIDEBOY$ at The Midway
- Lovelytheband at The Regency Ballroom
- Rachel Lark & The Damaged Goods at The Independent
- The Mavericks: ‘En Español’ World Tour at The Fillmore
Do you want to see your favorite artist perform live? Welcome to The Midway in San Francisco, where you can experience the best of the best. With the latest sound system and the most talented technicians on hand, this is the go-to spot for all music lovers. It is home to a diverse selection of music genres and offers a wide selection of rock, hip hop, jazz, country, soul, and more.
November 15, 2021
- Beach Fossils at Great American Music Hall
- The Aces, Madeline the Person at August Hall
- TOPS at The Independent
If you’re looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city, you can’t do better than August Hall. From jazz to indie rock, there’s something for everyone on the November calendar, with 7 concerts. Whether it’s an intimate concert with a string quartet or a world-famous artist from San Francisco, they’re all on the schedule. The concert hall is the perfect space for a night of entertainment, so stop by to see what’s coming up!
November 16, 2021
- ABC at Bimbo’s 365 Club
- c& Live Nation at August Hall
- SiriusXM Presents Todd Rundgren-The Individualist, A True Star- 2 DAY at The Fillmore
- Sleepy Hallow, Eli Fross at August Hall
If you’re looking for a night of quality entertainment, then you should check out more than a dozen concerts at The Fillmore in San Francisco this November. The Fillmore offers a variety of musical genres from rock to hip hop to jazz.
November 17, 2021
- Beach Fossils at The Regency Ballroom
- Josh Kelley at The Independent
- SiriusXM Presents Todd Rundgren – The Individualist, A True Star at The Fillmore
- The Bravery at Rickshaw Stop
San Francisco is home to many famous landmarks, but there’s nothing quite like Rickshaw Stop. It’s the perfect place to experience San Francisco’s music scene, which is one of the most eclectic and cutting-edge in the country. From folk to punk rock, the shows are always diverse. They have music performances all month, so there is always something to look forward to.
November 18, 2021
- Special Show: Watsky Performs Cardboard Castles at The Fillmore
- JP Saxe, Victoria Canal at August Hall
- LANY – VIP Upgrades at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- LANY: gg bb xx tour at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Ricky Montgomery at Rickshaw Stop
November 19, 2021
- City of the Sun at The Independent
- Lupe Fiasco Presents Food & Liquor at Warfield
- Mustache Harbor at Bimbo’s 365 Club
- Queen Naija at The Regency Ballroom
- Watsky – Placement Album Tour at The Fillmore
- Yetep, Neszlo, Julienne By, Klaxx, Sarisuk, Lione at August Hall
It’s fall in San Francisco and you’re in the mood for some live music. That’s great! The Independent is the perfect place for you. Located in the heart of downtown, The Independent is a popular venue for all music lovers. From punk to indie rock, with 10 concerts on their November calendar, they’ve got an incredible music show for you.
November 20, 2021
- Charley Crockett at The Regency Ballroom
- METZ & Preoccupations at The Independent
- San Holo at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Squid at Rickshaw Stop
- The Fab Four – The Ultimate Beatles Tribute at Palace of Fine Arts
- The Record Company: Play Loud Tour with Special Guest JJ Wilde at The Fillmore
A true gem of the San Francisco music scene, The Palace of Fine Arts is worth a visit. It was built in 1915 for the Panama-Pacific International Exposition. More than 100 years later, the site still serves as a beautiful venue for concerts, theater, and other events. This November The Fab Four concert at Palace of Fine Arts brings you back to the 60s with some of the most iconic Beatles songs. Get ready to sing and dance along with songs such as “Hey Jude,” “I Want to Hold Your Hand,” and more.
November 21, 2021
- Buscabulla at The Independent
- Two Feet at The Fillmore
November 22, 2021
- Gwar at The Regency Ballroom
Located in the Nob Hill district of San Francisco, The Regency Ballroom is perfect for weekend outings with your friends, family excursions, and date night. The concert hall is a beautiful, historic building with ample parking and a variety of excellent musical acts to enjoy. This November, choose from 12 concerts on Regency Ballroom’s calendar, and experience performances from popular rock, hip-hop, and country artists, as well as the best of San Francisco’s underground music scene.
November 23, 2021
- Beabadoobee at The Fillmore
- MisterWives at The Regency Ballroom
November 24, 2021
- Bad Religion / Alkaline Trio at The Masonic
- Blue October at Great American Music Hall
- JPEGMAFIA at The Regency Ballroom
- Radio Javan Annual Party at August Hall
Have a splendid night of great live music at the Great American Music Hall! This is a place where people from all walks of life come together to have a good time. Located in the heart of San Francisco’s vibrant Tenderloin neighborhood, the Great American Music Hall has an intimate atmosphere and world-renowned talent. It serves as a hub for emerging artists and popular performers and specializes in indie, jazz, and folk.
November 26, 2021
- Elder Island at The Regency Ballroom
- La Oreja de Van Gogh: UN SUSURRO EN LA TORMENTA TOUR USA 2021 at The Fillmore
- Lena Hall – An Evening with Lena Hall at Feinstein’s at the Nikko
- LEONID & FRIENDS – A Tribute To The Music Of Chicago at Palace of Fine Art
- Planet Booty at The Independent
November 27, 2021
- Illenium: Fallen Embers Tour at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Madison Beer – The Life Support Tour at The Fillmore
November 28, 2021
- Dawes at The Fillmore
- ILLENIUM: Throwback Set at Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
November 29, 2021
- Mayer Hawthorne at Bimbo’s 365 Club
If you’re looking for a good time in upcoming days, Bimbo’s 365 Club in San Francisco is the right place. With a year-round calendar of nightly entertainment, art exhibitions, and seasonal celebrations, there are always new things to discover. Get your groove on to live Latin jazz, funk, soul, and blues with the sounds of some of the Bay Area’s most talented musicians.
San Francisco’s live music scene is one of the country’s best. There are thousands of bands in the city that are playing in bars, clubs, and other venues, or in parks, on street corners, or in other unexpected places. The best way to find them is to keep an eye on the upcoming events in San Francisco where musicians unleash their soul through art of music.
This city is a paradise for music lovers, and you’ll find a wide array of live music concerts to suit every taste. From symphony to jazz, from classical to rock, from opera to folk, and from traditional to contemporary, San Francisco is a vibrant, diverse city with a thriving, diverse music scene.